Please Call :
+62 (0) 361 895 0556
Ecoclean Microfiber the most cleaning product
What is Microfiber ?
Microfiber is an artificial fiber that is used to clean, with basic ingredients of polyester and polyamide, the fiber spitted into very thin sizes of a 100 times smaller than the size of human hair then it was reshaped with a composition of 70% polyester and 30% polyamide.
Microfiber technology has been developed in Europe since 1994; this amazing technology has changed people’s perspective about cleaning methods, therefore this technology is quickly becoming the first choice for cleaning hotel rooms, homes, offices and others.
Why is Microfiber Unique?
Cleaning using microfiber means being free of chemicals, which also means :
- Removes dust
- Removes dirts
- Removes bacteria
- Laboratory test results in Sweden prove that cleaning using microfibers can removes bacteria as effectively as 99% without the use of chemicals.
- The way microfiber works is very different compared to ordinary cleaning cloths, such as cotton or towels. Regular cleaning cloths only push and move dirt and dust from one place to another.
- While microfiber removes, stores dirt, dust and bacteria into its fibers, besides that Microfiber is able to reach indentations and corners that are very difficult to reach by ordinary cleaning cloths, this can be done because the fibers are very thin.
- How to get rid of dirt, dust and bacteria from microfiber is by washing the microfiber with a little liquid detergent or soap. Never use bleach or fabric softener when washing microfiber, because these chemicals will damage the unique cleaning ability of the fiber.
The benefits using the microfiber products from ecoclean :
HIGH LEVEL OF CLEANLINESS
- Hypoallergenic, does not create any Problems for people with allergies or asthma.
- High water absorption 7 times than the weight of the fabric it self.
- Dry faster, 1/3 rather than the usual cleaning cloth.
- Durable, it can be used hundreds of times / about 12 months.
- Microfiber mops enlarge the cleaning area than conventional mop, so 5 times cheaper.
- Just use a little water, thereby reducing a slipping accident due to wet surfaces, and dry faster.
- Supports the revolutionary of a “green”, only with water, and proved to be an environmentally friendly, requiring no soap or chemicals.